CNC BEAM COPING MACHINE
"BUILT BY AMTEK"
"IF YOU CAN ENGINEER IT, YOU CAN CUT IT"
WITH SOME MECHANICAL LIMITATIONS
AMTEK used to build this model machine for OCEAN MACHINERY labelled as OCEAN LIBERATOR. We are proud to announce that our simple single torch coping concept for structural steel has been accepted and copied by many large machinery manufacturers worldwide.
AND MANY MORE.....
- LOW COST INVESTMENT
- LOW COST MAINTENANCE
- LOW DOWN TIME
- FAST RETURN
- VERY EASY TO USE
- NEEDS AN OPERATOR TO MAKE IT WORK!!!!!
- WE ARE CONFIDENT WE CAN BEAT OUR COMPETITORS HANDS DOWN ON THE ABOVE PROVEN POINTS.
- IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE GUTS OF IT, PLEASE CONTINUE......
COPING AND CUTTING CAPABILITIES
COPING AND CUTTING DIMENSIONS
- +/-50 degrees on flange bevels
- +/-60 degrees on web bevels
- 44" (1120mm) cutting width - this will covers most beams. Even though the machine will travel 71" (1800mm). We do custom machine width if you need it.
- 24" (610mm) cutting height - this will covers most beams. Even though the machine will travel 30" (760mm) on the up and down direction.
FORMATS COMPATIBILITIES (DSTV - NC1 or NC Files) Optional
- SDS/2 Design Data
- X-Steel Tekla
- ProSteel 3D
- NOTE: Please make sure you have the export module from these CAD software to be able to make NC1 or NC files. If you have a detailer, please ask your detailer to provide you with a compatible NC1 or NC files. There are some limitations on certain copes which CAN NOT be downloaded to our machines correctly. Please contact us to discuss about these limitations. There are some specific guidelines you have to follow to make these copes work correctly.
- Do tips bend on our machines??? NO.
- Why do you have to replace the tips??? If you know the reason why you replace your hand torch cutting tips, you would probably guess why you need to replace our machines' cutting tips. If you have never done any hand torching before and would like to buy a beam coping machine, please consult us right away to see if our beam coping machines are suitable for you.
- Specialized machine nozzles are available through many cutting tips manufacturers. But best of all, AMTEK now manufactures cutting tips that are compatible with Harris torch tips and Victor torch tips.
- If you are buying low quantity from 1-10, we can sell them for $62.00 / each (AMTEK brand). If you need Harris or Victor, pricing is available upon request.
- You can call us for pricing if you are buying large quanities.
- We welcome dealers.
- 14' IN LENGTH
- 8' IN WIDTH
- 12' IN HEIGHT
- 2500 LBS.
- 110/220/440/480/380 VAC
- SINGLE PHASE
- LOWEST POWER CONSUMPTION COMPARE TO OTHER BEAM COPING MACHINES
- PROPANE or ACETYLENE or CHEMTANE or PROPYLENE or NATURAL GAS
- 100 PSI AIR
- FLAT PANEL 19" MONITOR
- DUAL CORE CPU
- INDUSTRIAL KEYBOARD
- WINDOWS XP/VISTA
- OPTIONAL DSTV (NC1) FILES IMPORT - THERE WILL BE SOME RESTRICTIONS ON SOME COPES.
FEATURES THAT MAKE THIS BEAM COPING MACHINE FLY:
- LOW COST
- GOOD STARTER COPING MACHINE
FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND:
- 1 YEAR PARTS/LABOR WARRANTY - THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE TRAVEL EXPENSES.
- UNLIMITED SUPPORT OVER THE PHONE
- UNLIMITED MACRO PROGRAMMING FOR THE LIFE OF THE MACHINE
- EACH ADDITION YEAR OF WARRANTY WILL COST $5000.00 USD.
STARTING @ $75,000.00 USD
AVAILABLE JULY 2009
CALL IMMEDIATELY TO RESERVE YOUR MACHINE
"BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK"
IF YOU PLAN TO BUY A SINGLE TORCH OXY FUEL BEAM COPING MACHINE, PLEASE CALL US IMMEDIATELY TO SAVE AT LEAST $30,000.00 to $50,000.00 USD. WE GUARANTEE YOU WILL NOT REGRET MAKING THIS PHONE CALL.
WHY AMTEK BEAM COPING MACHINES ARE SO WIDELY USED WORLD WIDE BY MANY WELL KNOWN STEEL FABRICATORS LIKE SCHUFF STEEL, ZAMIL STEEL, KIEWIT, COLUMBIA STEEL, AND MANY MORE?
AMTEK HAS PUT 13 YEARS OF INTENSIVE RESEARCH ON WHY AN EXPENSIVE BEAM COPING MACHINE WILL PERFORM AS FAST AS THIS MODEL MACHINE.
"OXY FUEL CUTTING IS SO SLOW THAT WWI TECHNOLOGY CAN STILL KEEP UP WITH IT"
SO WHY PAY SO MUCH FOR THE FANCY FOOT WORKS AND THE UNNECESSARY BELLS AND WHISTLES?
WHY OXY FUEL WHEN IT IS THAT SLOW?
BECAUSE OXY FUEL CAN CUT A WIDE RANGE OF THICKNESSES ON STEEL (3/16" - 6") AT A LOW COST.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE BOTTOM FOR A QUOTATION: